Friday, October 16, 2009

Thinking...

Over the past week I have had much to think about. I've questioned the reason Matt broke up with me. I questioned myself. I've gone through many emotions from extreme sadness to extreme anger. It's been a trying week. Finding out there is no hope for us, had me feeling something I had not felt in this past week. It was like my heart breaking for a second time. Then to find out the reason why there is no hope for us...well that...that hurt more then you could probably imagine. I felt guilty and angry with myself. I felt horrible and just beat myself up over it. How could I make someone I love feel that way? Feel wrong for his choices and what is best for him? Who does that? I love Matt in such a way I can't begin to explain, I just don't think there are words to describe it. I wish I could go back to Friday and rethink what I was saying. Not that I think it would matter any. I just thought this whole thing was going to get easier, but honestly it's not. If anything it's harder everyday. To go through my day knowing I won't hear from him or possibly ever see him again....I can't grasp that. That was my best friend. I'm finding it hard to sleep at night, even harder to wake up. I hate crying and now I just cry everyday. I feel so hated and that hurts so much. Today on facebook I had a status that said:

Love is a temporary madness,erupts like an earthquake,then subsides. When it subsides u have to make a decision,to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable 2 part. That's what love is. It's not excitement or promise of eternal passion, that's just being in love, which any of us can convince ourselves that we are. Love is what is leftover when being in love has burned away.

Anyway some commented on it asking if I thought that was true. I said: Given what happened over the past week....I don't know. I think maybe. I feel love can get you through anything, if you believe the love is worth it. If it's not worth it to you, then problems seem impossible to mend, compromise, work through. Just my take. But I'm bitter so who knows

I never really thought of it that way, but I think I do now and that hurts a lot!

It's getting late I need to go to sleep.

No comments: