Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hard Times...

I've done some soul searching and have made some tough choices over the past few weeks. Things, I believe were good choices, healthy choices for my own well being. Someone else may disagree and although I see their point, they can not seem to see mine. Mentally and emotionally I am to a point. They may blame it on other issues or even other people I may be talking with, but what they believe is wrong. I am not saying I am perfect and that some problems were not my fault. People do change, and it may not be the way others want it. I need to stop living my life to please him and start living my life for me. For that I need to move forward without him. Yes it may sound mean and yes it may be hurtful, but I cannot control the way I feel just to please others.

No comments: